Are you innovative, passionate and creative?
SSCF is intrested in innovative, passionate and creative partners, both private individuals and organizations all over the world to help mitigate sickle cell anemia challenges.
visit the Build partnership section to:
- Discover how you can participate as a volunteer in our out reaches.
- find out how you can become our partner.
- learn how people are sharing their ideas with us to help promote better living among sickle cell individuals.
visit our Get involved page to learn more about opportunities, procedures, policies and guide lines for new and existing partners.
For more on how individuals can get involved in supporting SSCF :
- visit our Career page to learn more about opportunities available for work in the Agency.
- Click on the link funding to know more about our funders and how to take action.
If you can't find what you are looking for on these pages, please contact us and we will be pleased to assist you.
Get active in the fight for prevention of sickle cell anemia; follow the links below to know more about SSCF: